Welcome...

The ROWBERRY One-Name Study actually covers many variants, such as my own name RUBERY. In fact these are the two most frequently found variants today, closely followed by ROBERY, ROWBURY and RUBERRY. Others still extant include REWBURY, ROEBURY, ROVERY, ROWBERY, ROWBORY, ROWBREE, ROWBREY, ROWBURREY, RUBBERY, RUBBRA, RUBRA, RUBREY and RUBURY.


Monday, January 08, 2007

Y DNA Project - Take 2

Ted emailed to say that his test kit was on the way to FTDNA. I have realised that I forgot to post the link to the Project website yesterday, so have done that now.

Note that the Y DNA Project also covers males with the surnames GOMERY, GUMERY and GUMMERY, as many of my male-line cousins carry this name today as our origins lie in the ROWBERRY alias GOMERY Tree found in Woolhope, Herefordshire.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that this Blog is a great idea.
I hope that my test results wont take long to come.
Lets hope that many people will take the test and we get lots of interesting results.
Al for know
Ted R.